SafeCom Server: SQL Error: set StatisticInfo - Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.
Jobs are being printed in the SafeCom Pull Printer Queue, however the jobs are not arriving in SafeCom, even through the .sco file for the job is created on the SafeCom data directory.
SafeCom Server Event log is showing following error:
ADOInterface::CSQLInterfaceAdapter::ExSQL Error: set StatisticInfo
80040e57: IDispatch error #3159
Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
Description: Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.
The issue is seen if the "database integrity check" has not been running successfully since a long time.
This causes the database scStatisticInfo to reach the max value for the data type int in the column "JobAddedSize".
In order to fix this issue the "database integrity check" needs to run.
Follow these steps to verify the configuration of the database integrity check:
Please note these steps needs to be done for each SafeCom Server.
- Open scAdminsitrator and login with Admistrator Rights.
- Rightclick on the SafeCom Server in the left pane and click "Server properties"
- On the "Server" tab you can find the settings for the database integrity check.
- Make sure it is set to "occurs every:" and specify desired timeframe. For this issue it is suggested to change the timeframe to "occurs every: 10 minutes".
- The SafeCom Event logs can be used to determine if the "database integrity check" entry is listed. This Event will be listed only in case of a succesful "database integrity check". Example of event: Jobs in DB: 120 Jobs warned for deletion: 12 Jobs deleted: 2 - Once it has been confirmed the "database integrity check" is running successful the timeframe should be changed again. (For example using 6 hours or 12 hours. depending on the usage of the Server) - If the "database integrity check" is still not running at the configured timeframe a restart of the corresponding SafeCom Service should be done.